Holistic Lifestyle Coach Program Overview
The CHEK Optimal Health and Fitness through Practical Nutrition and Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Program(HLC) is a three-level program based upon the techniques that have helped thousands of people increase vitality, decrease stress and sculpt the body of their dreams. Each level looks in increasing detail at the underlying causes of disease and stress, considering the body as a “system of systems.” Using a coaching model, you will learn how disease and stress are preventable through healthy eating habits, lifestyle management and appropriate types of exercise.
You will understand why every meal, every bout of exercise and every late night has a hormonal consequence. You will be given tools, such as in-depth questionnaires,to assess your clients and allow you to determine their readiness for change.
This program exceeds anything you will learn in any other “wellness course” … this is Optimal Health and Fitness Coaching the CHEK way! As Paul Chek says, “An individual’s health lies in his own hands; you are simply there to show him the path.”
No matter what your profession, you’ll likely agree that just because someone is not sick, does not mean he is well! Most chronic diseases take years to develop, but a healthy lifestyle can go a long way toward prevention. The information presented in the CHEK Optimal Health and Fitness through Practical Nutrition & Holistic Lifestyle Coach Program (CHEK HLC) does not include “quick fixes”- which never work long term-but instead uses proven principles which build a strong foundation of health.
Provide your clients with the missing link to achieve the body they want and to improve their vitality and energy levels.
Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Rehabilitation Specialists:
The specific assessments and principles taught in this series of courses will help you achieve lasting results and improve the structural integrity of your patients!
Alternative Healthcare Providers and Massage Therapists:
Quickly increase your value by offering your clients practical ways to live a lifestyle more in tune with the therapy you are providing.
I’m not a health or fitness professional. Will I enjoy the course?
Absolutely! HLC 1 is designed for the layperson and professional alike, teaching the foundational principles of the CHEK approach to health and wellness. You can easily apply these techniques and methods to yourself and your family.
CHEK HLC 1(Three Days)
This is the foundation of the Holistic Lifestyle Coach Program, focusing on effective techniques for attaining optimal health from the inside out that can be implemented by anyone. Laypersons and health and fitness professionals have thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from this course. During Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1, you will use yourself as a case history, to become a living role model for your clients and patients! By completing questionnaires before the class, you can use this information over the three days to illustrate concepts and techniques. You will be shown how to identify common problems that, if not quickly recognized, can become roadblocks to success such as ineffective exercise programming, poor nutritional habits, stress, hormonal imbalance and gastrointestinal disorders.
Each day also includes practice of Zone Exercises that positively influence digestion,circadian health, stress and much more.
- Learn how to apply the 1-2-3-4 approach to developing long-term body-mind changes.
- Learn how to use the CHEK Nutrition and Lifestyle questionnaire system for assessing physiological load and making essential diet and lifestyle changes.
- Understand the relationship between the 6 Foundation Health Principles and body-mind stress and learn how to apply these principles to balance your body systems so you can exemplify well-being!
- Learn and practice Paul Chek’s Zone Exercises as a means of “Working-In” which will show you how to use movement to “create energy” and cultivate the lifeforce needed to effectively express your creativity and Work-Out!
- Identify common roadblocks to success with diet and lifestyle modifications and gain simple solutions.
- Know how to implement key concepts of individualized eating using Paul Chek’s Primal Pattern® eating.
- Discover how and when to use the “less is more” principle of exercise prescription and how to apply the 5 essentials of program design.
Prerequisite: How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! by Paul CHEK
Recommended Listening:You Are What You Eat Audio Program by Paul CHEK
Regular Price: GBP £800, Early Bird: GBP £750
23 to 25 March 2018- CHEK Europe, Lancashire- A chance to complete the CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1 at the home of CHEK Europe.
Early Bird Price of £750 available when selecting a payment option where this amount is paid in full by the 25 December 2016.
26 to 28 October 2018- CHEK Europe, Lancashire- A chance to complete the CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1 at the home of CHEK Europe.
Early Bird Price of £750 available when selecting a payment option where this amount is paid in full by the 3 July 2017.
CHEK HLC 2 (Five Days)
The CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 2 course builds upon the foundational principles covered in HLC 1, teaching you how to apply these with clients and patients. You will also learn Paul Chek’s HLC principles of coaching; essential for a successful Health and Lifestyle coaching practice. You will be guided to fully understand and apply the rationale behind physical and metaphysical assessment, wellness program design strategies, as well as the finer points of coaching for long-term lifestyle changes.
In CHEK HLC 2 you will learn:
- Understand the principles of CHEK HLC coaching.
- Know how to implement Paul Chek’s 1-2-3-4 System for wellness program design and client management.
- Gain insight into metaphysical correlations with physical symptoms including an introduction to the chakra system and the Love Principle.
- Understand the science of mind for effective problem solving.
- Appreciate socio-cultural correlations to lifestyle program design including.
- Goal Setting Essentials
- S.M.A.R.T Communication and Sacred Listening skills
- Learn how to use Paul Chek’s 4 Doctors Living Philosophy as an effective client management strategy®
- Dr. Happiness: Understanding Values memes
- Dr Quiet: Rest as essential medicine
- Dr. Movement: Paul Chek’s work-out and Work-In™ principles
- -Dr. Diet: Paul Chek’s dynamic application of Metabolic Typing®
- Understand how to use the HLC 2 Health Appraisal Questionnaire to design an etiology- (cause-) based wellness program for your clients.
- Know how and why to decrease exposure to toxic environments.
- Understand disclaimers as they relate to the medical paradigm versus functional or preventive medicine and scope of coaching practice.
- Know where and how to access multidisciplinary support systems to help you guide your clients.
Regular Price: GBP £1,975, Early Bird: GBP £1,825
14-18 March 2018-CHEK Europe, Lancashire- An opportunity to complete the CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2 in the UK.
Early Bird Price of £1,825 available when selecting a payment option where this amount is paid in full by the 17 August 2017.
Required Prerequisites and Pre-course Reading
Attendance at CHEK HLC Level 1
Recommended pre-course reading:
The Pendulum Dowsing Kit by Sig Longren (ISBN: 978-0671691400)
CHEK HLC 3 (Six Days)
CHEK HLC Level 3 is an advanced training program designed to improve and refine your skills at assessment and management of challenging clients. In this course you will learn how human energy systems are resourced, recognize stages of infant development with mind~body correlations as well as become familiar with bioenergy and psychospiritual influences to help clients restore optimal health. Advanced programdesign strategies, medical dowsing and cutting-edge, alternative approaches are also covered. You must have an excellent understanding of the principles taught in HLC 2 in order to attend this course.
In CHEK HLC 3 you will learn:
- Review the Chakra system and the interrelation with meridians, glands, organs and the musculoskeletal system.
- Understand the stages of Ego~Mind development using mind mapping techniques.
- Recognize the stages of infant development and their correlations with physical structure, mental~emotional capacity, personality, disposition and perception.
- Practice infant development exercises and related stretches.
- Learn how to apply the 4 Doctor approach to organ mapping systems.
- Understand how medical dowsing can be used fine tune a client’s HAQ scores.
- Complete an assessment, design a program and evaluate the best coaching approach for a real, challenging case study.
- Perform daily chi cultivation (work-in) exercises and learn how best to use them.
6 to 11 March 2018-CHEK Europe, Lancashire- An opportunity to complete the CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2 in the UK.
Early Bird Price of £2,170 available when selecting a payment option where this amount is paid in full by the 6 December 2017.
Required Prerequisites and Pre-course Reading:
CHEK HLC Level 2 and a proficient mastery of all HLC 2 concepts and methods
Prepare a complete case history from a challenging client – to be brought to the course
Recommended Pre-course Reading:
The Pendulum Dowsing Kit by Sig Longren (ISBN: 978-0671691400)