About the CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]The CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 2 course builds upon the foundational principles covered in HLC 1, teaching you how to apply these with clients and patients. You will also learn Paul Chek’s HLC principles of coaching; essential for a successful Health and Lifestyle coaching practice. You will be guided to fully understand and apply the rationale behind physical and metaphysical assessment, wellness program design strategies, as well as the finer points of coaching for long-term lifestyle changes.[/text_block]
- Understand the principles of CHEK HLC coaching.
- Know how to implement Paul Chek’s 1-2-3-4 System for wellness program design and client management.
- Gain insight into metaphysical correlations with physical symptoms including an introduction to the chakra system and the Love Principle.
- Understand the science of mind for effective problem solving.
- Appreciate socio-cultural correlations to lifestyle program design including: Goal Setting Essentials , S.M.A.R.T Communication and Sacred Listening skills
- Learn how to use Paul Chek’s 4 Doctors Living Philosophy as an effective client management strategy®
- Understand how to use the HLC 2 Health Appraisal Questionnaire to design an etiology- (cause-) based wellness program for your clients.
- Know how and why to decrease exposure to toxic environments.
- Understand disclaimers as they relate to the medical paradigm versus functional or preventive medicine and scope of coaching practice.
- Know where and how to access multidisciplinary support systems to help you guide your clients.