2 Day Workshop, What To Do
Do to the central location of CHEK Europe you have the opportunity of heading north into the Lake District for some outdoor fun. Or, if you prefer to soak up some culture then Manchester and Liverpool are only a stones throw away.
The Lake District
With more than 3,500 kilometres of rights of way, you can walk, cycle and ride around our countryside to your heart’s content. You can also get on the water of our lakes and coastline.
- book an attraction online
- take a riverside stroll or challenging hike
- stroll round glorious gardens and treat yourself to afternoon tea – try Brockhole – The Lake District Visitor Centre
- hire a boat or kayak – Coniston Boating Centre is a perfect spot
- hire a bike and cycle the forests
- fancy fishing? Ask at any of our Information Centres
If you are thinking of heading north and getting stuck into exploring one of Britain’s premier parks then please have a look at the official tourism website for the Lake District.
Manchester and LiverpoolFamed for its football team and music scene, which has produced the likes of The Smiths and Oasis, this centre for sports and the arts is a down-to-earth and friendly city.
To find out more information please visit the site of Visit Manchester
If you love culture, you’ll love Liverpool. As a UNESCO World Heritage City with a rich collection of museums and art galleries plus an unbeatable music and sporting heritage, Liverpool is a top European cultural capital. Add this to our fabulous shopping, chic hotels, legendary nightlife and the warmest of welcomes – it’s all you could ask for the perfect city break.
To find out more information please visit the site of VisitLiverpool.com