CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3 with Paul Chek
Paul only teaches 2 courses himself; C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 4 and CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3! We are pleased to announce that he will be coming to the UK in 2016 to teach Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3 on the 10 to 15 May 2016 at Worton Park in the Cotswolds.
We are hosting this course at Worton Park, which is the same organic farm we held the course at in 2014 it was such a success with students and faculty alike we are going there again. The price of the course includes organic breakfast and lunch each day of the course, and a very special pre-course dinner on the evening before the course; so we can all meet and get ready for a fantastic 6 days.
Here are some of the photographs from last time.
CHEK HLC Level 3 is an advanced training program designed to improve and refine your skills at assessment and management of challenging clients. In this course you will learn how human energy systems are resourced, recognize stages of infant development with mind~body correlations as well as become familiar with bioenergy and psychospiritual influences to help clients restore optimal health. Advanced program design strategies, medical dowsing and cutting-edge, alternative approaches are also covered. You must have an excellent understanding of the principles taught in HLC 2 in order to attend this course.
In CHEK HLC 3 you will learn:
- Review the Chakra system and the interrelation with meridians, glands, organs and the musculoskeletal system.
- Understand the stages of Ego~Mind development using mind mapping techniques.
- Recognize the stages of infant development and their correlations with physical structure, mental~emotional capacity, personality, disposition and perception.
- Practice infant development exercises and related stretches.
- Learn how to apply the 4 Doctor approach to organ mapping systems.
- Understand how medical dowsing can be used fine tune a client’s HAQ scores.
- Complete an assessment, design a program and evaluate the best coaching approach for a real, challenging case study.
- Perform daily chi cultivation (work-in) exercises and learn how best to use them.
10 to 15 May 2016-Worton Park, Cotswolds