Accommodation near Worton Park
This B&B is 6 miles from Worton Park situated between Witney and Woodstock in beautiful countryside yet just 10 miles from Oxford.
At Gorselands Hall there is one family unit which includes 1 Kingsize bedroom and a seperate smaller room with 2 single beds, 1 kingsize bedroom, two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom.
Each room offers:
- An ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower cubicle and a power shower
- Plenty of fluffy white towels and complimentary toiletries
- Dual aspect windows with views across the gardens and the surrounding countryside
- Comfortable bed(s) made up with soft white Egyptian cotton bed linen, warm Witney blankets and finished with a large bedspread
- Dressing table with mirror and hairdryer
- A drinks tray with regular and herbal teas, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits
- Flat screen TV
- Free wireless internet access either in the room or in the snug
Book rooms at www.gorselandshall.com.
The fresh Holiday Inn Oxford is located in leafy north Oxford, it takes about 8 minutes to get to Worton Park by car.
Book rooms at www.holidayinn.com
The budget hotel Travelodge Oxford Peartree is located off the A34, it takes about 8 minutes to get to Worton Park by car.
Book rooms at www.travelodge.co.uk
Nearby Camping Ground
Within 5 miles of the Bladon Chains Caravan Club Site which is situated on the Blenheim Estate, so you will have the pleasure of seeing magnificent trees all around you, on this gently sloping location, which is situated just outside the wall of the Palace Garden. You can walk to famous Bladon Church from the corner of the caravan park where you can see Churchill’s modest but memorable grave. Then you will want to visit the Palace, where Churchill was born; it has also been home to the historic Dukes of Marlborough since the eighteenth century. Prices start from £6.90 per pitch per night.